Camdon turned 3 yesterday, and we celebrated at my sister Tricia’s house in Washington state. Shawn, Tabetha, and Grammy were on face time with us so they got to watch Camdon open his presents, and they even got to help sing Happy Birthday to him and watch him blow out his candles.
Some fun facts about Camdon are:
- He can identify and name every piece of heavy equipment
- He loves his family so much
- He is very polite and always says, “Thank you Mom” after dinner
- He loves his nursery class
- He doesn’t like to share his toys
- He loves to sing and his favorite song is “Shut-up and Dance with me”
- He thinks he can’t go to sleep at night unless he watches a bit of Netflix first
- He loves babies and wants to have a baby at his house
- He likes to go for drives in the car
- His favorite food is pizza
- Loves that he has the same first name as daddy
Here are some of my favorite pictures of him of this handsome boy who is growing up so ridiculously fast.
Happy Birthday Camdon!!! We Love you so much!