My little man is 10 months old already! Ten going on 5 years old I think! He is growing so fast and wanting to do everything the big kids are doing.
At 10 months Camdon:
- can crawl
- walks along furniture
- would rather walk than crawl
- has 2 teeth on the bottom, and 2 teeth on the top, with 2 more on the top ready to pop through any day now
- LOVES his big brothers and sisters
- LOVES to drink anything and everything
- doesn’t like to cuddle
- hates getting in his high chair and car seat, but once he does he is fine
- is a very happy, easy-going baby
- just started exploring the house
- prefers to sleep with mom and dad than in his own bed
- HATES getting dressed
- Loves baths
- brings so much love and joy to our family
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Camdon over the last 2 months.
I guess this is what he thinks of his first hair cut. Doesn’t it make him look so much more grown up? His hair needed it desperately, but I was so sad after I had done it, because he just wasn’t a little baby anymore.